Monday, March 30, 2015

27th Feb (Siam Square Mookata)


Just as I was trying to take a selfie/ootd.
THANKS MAX.
Cos nobody take for me what! Must use the dustbin and set timer.
He kept walking to and fro.
He did that on purpose...
Then rested on my lap.....

Lol sorry about the act cute pose lol.

I LET U BE IN THE PHOTO.
BUT WHY U JUDGE ME.


HAHA The day the whole world thought they were colour blind.



HAHA MERV IS SO ANNOYING!!!
I still don't get how some people see it as white and gold..
I have read articles.. but it still does not justify anything.

LOL?!

Cutie Wendy!~

Thanks Senget fatty for always being kind and feeding us.
I only took one cos I don't wanna grow fat....

BUT I HAD MOOKATA OBAMASELF.
How could u resist Siam Square's mookata anyway. 
U must definitely be nuts.
Like i said, they have many outlets!
Go google and check it out.
This is the one at Havelock food centre.


The minced meat which I fell in love.

They are best for pork belly.

Poor Merv had to eat mui fan cos he was sick lol.
It's rather tasteless.
He's damn poor thing. Everytime he come out from camp he either has a sore throat and flu or some part of his body is aching like mad :(

Portobello mushroom!!
This was on the house cos the boss was saying they only got this to test it out on the menu.
Loved it~~~

I love their fuzhou fish ball!!!
The minced meat inside is so smooth and velvety.

The minced meat after being grilled.
YUMMYYYY.
I like that they mixed vermicelli in it!


The chilli.....
They have 3 kinds of chilli to choose from but they roughly tastes the same just that one is spicier than the two and another is sweeter.

Grilled to perfection :O

Poor bb.
Sorry that I had to eat this infront of u lol.
But he also ate some of mine cos he couldn't take it anymore hahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment