Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 6 - 7 (Siam Square Mookata, Cross Straits Fish soup noodles, The Providore)


YAYYYY Siam Square Mookata @ 22A Havelock Rd with bb.
So happy that we live so close.
It's a barely 4 min walk.

They have opened quite a few outlets already!!
The newest franchise is at Golden Mile.


MAH FAVOURITE IS THEIR MINCED MEAT WITH VERMICELLI.

Crack an egg in it and slowly cook with the soup till it's soft. 
So nice.... I crai..

The chili is also the best.
This boy also the best.

Sleepy kitties all around.

Lol.
Boop on the nose.

Death stare.

Don't know the gender of this cutie..
I shall name it first.
How bout Tutti.
HAHA.
Hmmmmmmm.
Mooka?
Cos I like mookata.
Ok la Mooka quite cute.

HELLO MOOKA.

Lol Mooka actually ran towards me and plop itself there.

So cute... Hehe.
Sometimes they are friends LOL.

SweetCheeks.

Ooooo my baby Fries.

Cross Straits Fish Soup noodles @ Far East Plaza.

Fried wantons.

And my fav prawn paste fried wings.

WITH JEWELLLL.

Cakes with this cutie pie at The Providore @ Tangs Level 2!

She said I look like an albino here.
(-.,-)
I don't mind though..
They have such beautiful skin.
I rmb being mesmerized when I saw two little girl twins and they were literally glistening under the sun.
(*^*)

Cheese cake and lime tart.

He bumped into us LOL.

Cos I never wash hair HAHAH.


CUTIES.



SLEEPING BEAUTY.
LET ME PLAY.


Melt already.


No comments:

Post a Comment