Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 8 & 9 (Paris Baguette, Happy Harvester Singapore, Good Food Heals)


Lunch alone at Paris Baguette @ Wisma Atria because anti social.

Thai salad here is good.

Ashley's shoes.
He has more shoes than I have more clothes.

Fries so tuttttteeee.


Dinner with sis and Zac at Telok Blangah .
Beef that tasted like deer?
Idk la but so soft..
Don't really like eating meat these days.
I mean I LOVE meat but accidentally watching some animal cruelty videos kinda affected my appetite.

Fried omelette.

Sambal kang your kong.

Yummy hotplate tofu BUT WHERE DA VEGGIE THAT SUPPOSE TO COME WITH IT.

Fruit juice the next day.

Salad from fruit stall at our canteen downstairs.
Happy Harvester is their stall name!
So cool. They even sell juice cleanse.

Ashley's shoes again.
Siao one this fella.

Came across Good Food Heals on instagram and had to try it.
I LOVE HEALTHY FOOD.
They also do delivery at certain locations.
You can check out their menu here!!! 
I was very happy looking through lol.

Good Food Heals
10 North Canal Road,
Singapore 048823
Opening time: Weekdays, 8am - 7pm
Saturday, 1230pm - 430pm

They ONLY accept cash..
So I could only have a bento and nothing else
(T_T)
BUT I WENT BACK AGAIN NOT LONG AFTER HAHA.
Obsessed.

I actually reserved their Tokyo Teri Tamago, $10.90 cos I went down after work!

They didn't put their contact on the website so I had to direct message the boss, Valerie on Instagram haha.
I had this with their home made Creamy Japanese Sesame dressing.
So lovely!
They make their own cultured superfoods and sell them in jars.
In this bento they added one of their superfoods, Japanese Plum Citrus Tomatoes.
Really good. Sweet and tangy!

Walked past a korean market so had to get dessert la.
HEHE. Screw bar!

With naughty Nono.

No comments:

Post a Comment