Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mar 24th - 27th (Waroeng Kampoeng Singapore, Cross Straits Fish Noodles)


 I had cramps that day and worked from home but when my sis said to have breakfast at my aunt's stall, I jumped out of bed and was ready in 3 min.
LOL.


Waroeng Kampoeng Singapore
Rail Yard Eating Place
1003 Bukit Merah Central, #01-3752
Singapore 159836

Opens only on Mon - Fri
9am - 3pm
Call 9665 3193 for orders above 10 packets!

 I wrote a post about it before! You can read it (here)

 NASI LEMAKKKK.
I love their fried chicken wings and coconut  basmati rice.



 New in the menu: LAKSA.
I prefer their mee rebus and nasi lemak here but you can try it!



 I LIKE THE SAMBAL SMELLY BEANS with prawns.
MY FAV.

 Otah.

 Chicken simmered in a yummy semi spicy sauce.
i forgot what is the exact name of this dish!


 YUM MY FAV FRIED CHICKADEE.
They marinate in their sekret recipe.

 Top left: Begedil (deep fried potato patty)
Bottom left: chili fishballs
Right: Fried fish

 My momma and her team.
She helps out the stall occasionally.
If you see her say hi!
If you like some improvements in the dish, tell it to her!

 LOL.

 YOU LIKE.

 Sis had to attend a wedding and she asked me to do her hair.
WOOTS.

 I pro.



 Next day to workkkk.

 Bought nasi padang cos it's cheap..
I threw half of it away.
All oil and too much rice.
Should have asked for lesser rice and not waste it....
I actually don't like eating during lunch time.
I don't eat meals.
I either don't eat or eat a salad cos i will end up sleepy......
AND BLOATED.
WHAT IF I FARTED.

 Cross Straits Fish soup for dinner with Bell!

Cross Straits Fish Noodles
Far East Plaza, #05-119

 FRIED TOFU WITH SWEET PEANUT SAUCE.
Thai style.
Love this.

 Awww yeah my fav fried fish thick beehoon soup.

 Fatty finished everything.

 My beautiful Bell :3


 Ooohh my cutie, Fries.

 LOL Max...

 Cutie Sweet Cheeks. :3

 See my arm pit.

 See my biceps.

Sorry la nice hair that day must. take. more. selfie.


 I got this eye brow mascara from Etude House!
It's good for bleached hair.
Usually I will use my normal eye brow palette to go over my brows then apply this on.

 Dinner with my bb.
The food not nice so not worth a mention.
I also forgot the shop name.


 Chilli nuggets before dinner.

 Hi cutie :3

 Mango dessert.

Oh Cutie.
Merv's neighbourhood has lotsa kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment