Friday, May 22, 2015

April 28 - May 1 (Kith Cafe, out of the cake box, Truly Curry Rice, Sushi Bar @ Takashimaya Cold Storage, Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo, Tian Jin Fong Kee Chinese Dumplings)


Went to have lunch alone cos I went to do laser for my armpit WOOO.
Kith Cafe at Park Mall.
Had their Granchio (Linguine, fresh crab meat, cherry tomatoes, garlic, chili, kaffir lime.)
Requested to have it spicy.
Yum! It was my second time having this.

My uncle sent me some pics of my cousins.
Some were taken by Hazel.
Hehehe so cute. Tyler the baby and Tristan the older one.

Tyler is so cutieeeee :3


HAHA.

Got some sweet treats from 

Out of The Cake Box
45 Telok Blangah Drive,
Singapore 100045.
Just opposite Telok blangah Mrt station!

AHAHA Crazy eyes.

Chocolate macaron. Not bad!

Got their Expresso Gnome Dome again!
Havent had the chance to try their horlicks one cos it was sold out.


WHEEEEEE. 

He was being very needy that day and kept sticking to me as I was blogging on the couch LOL.

And he slept on my toes.... 

H AHA

HE HE

Also from Out of the Cake Box.
Not a fan of their chocolate cake.
Wanna try their mango sticky rice cake the next time!

My cutie Fries.

Breakfast with my sister cos no appetite.
From the Hainanese curry stall at Telok blangah Drive food centre!
It's from a stall called Truly Curry Rice.
Owned by some young guy. 
Impressed. I loved it.
Do try if you like hainanese curry rice!

Truly Curry Rice
79 Telok blangah Drive
#01-29 
Telok Blangah Drive Food Centre

Cutie Max :3

HAHA. Max was eating and surprisingly Fries was awake in the morning.
She was checking Max out!
So cute right!!!!!!!!
I CRAI.

Brought home made salad to work.

Woohoo!! Chicken satay at Merv's place again.
10 sticks for $5.


Bought my bb sushi because he was craving some but by the time he come out all the shops close already so I got him some from Sushi Bar @ Takashimaya Cold Storage then went to find him to go home together. :3
He was so touched heheheheheh I was so happy to see his happy face.


LOL he got some device which can connect his phone to the television.

Lol so cute. He was in the toilet btw LOL.

Woohooo Ri ri hong mala xiang guo from Chinatown (People's park food centre) 

Tian Jin Fong Kee Chinese dumplings from the the food centre too!

Must-have sugar cane with lemon drink.

WOOOOOO. Shiok.

HAHAHHA.

Merv: Belly Button.


No comments:

Post a Comment