Thursday, May 21, 2015

April 26 & 27 (WHYogurt, Spize Rivervalley)


My fav chocolate chip mint ice cream :3
I'll always get this when I'm at Great World City.

WHYogurt
#B1-10 Great World City

At Spize fot dinner.

Spize
409 Rivervalley Rd
Singapore 248307

They revamped the interior!!!

Teh limau.
I think.
Ni mei you limau. (You got no manners)
HAHAHAHA

Penang kway teow I think?
This waa so good.
Not sure if this tastes like the authentic one cos I've never had the real deal before but this was super good cos it's spicy and the flat rice noodle is so softtttt.

Slurppppp.

Cheesy curry chicken murtabak.
Omg so yummyyyy.



Hehe he so cute.

:*

SO CUTE.
This corgi lives at the same block as Merv.
I FORGOT DA NAME.
Sigh.

Then u see my corgi.
HAHAHA.

I found him on my sister's bed.............
He jumped up himself.


Guilty cos he knows he's not supposed to be on the bed + to him, nobody knows he CAN jump up the bed.

Like a baby.


My aunt made korean hotpot chicken.
Yummmmm.
And also prepared lotsa cabbage.
Love her cooking!

My beautiful Yolande :3

HAAAAA.
When u don't know which mask to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment