Tuesday, June 23, 2015

21 & 22 May (Nan Hwa Chong (Ah Chew Fish) Head Steamboat, Kith Cafe, Black hair salon, Whampoa Drive Makan Place)


 Lol nothing new.
Happy Harvester for da whole week.

 HAVE U TRIED THIS BEFORE?
It is damn good.
I got it from my office canteen.
Think u can get it from NTUC!

 It's like a corn snack but it's super delicious.
Do not be deceived by its ugly packaging cos it really is ugly.....
Looks like only old people will eat right.
I don't have ah ma mouth ok..

 Dinner with Pat and Jewel at 

Nan Hwa Chong (Ah Chew Fish) Head Steamboat
814 North Bridge Road, Singapore 198780


 Heheehehehe.

 Cabbage, fried yam, golden mushroom.

You can also check out their menu: Here.
I JUST SAW THAT THEY HAVE CEREAL BUTTER SOTONG.
How could I have missed it on the menu..

 Fried shrimp rolls.
This was pretty good!

 I can't rmb which fish we got but it was delicioussss.
I think a big part on why it's so tasty is cos they use charcoal instead of a gas stove for the steamboat?
Or is it just my imagination......

 Shrimp paste chicken.
I LOVE SHRIMP PASTE CHICKEN.
I used to dislike it when I was much younger!!
Funny how my preference keeps changing.

 Salted egg yolk sotong.
Not badddddd woots.
Love salted egg.
hehe.

 The horfun was....
Really... Below average.
Bummer.

 The soup was so tasty!!!
And I like how the fish had no fishy taste.
I'd so come back again.

Anyway when we were making payment,
Jewel went to the cashier first.
Followed by me.
When I was walking toward her, this woman stuck out her left hand because she wanted to point at the direction beside me.
She did this without even looking and her hand + watch went SMACK AGAINST MY FOREHEAD.
IT WAS DAMN HARD.
I think I almost concussed lol.

When she turned to look at me she was horrified because my face was so angry I was about to let off steam through my nostrils.
She apologized and I just walked away because I was so embarrassed and it was hurting so bad.....
HER WATCH SMACKED MY HEAD LEH NAO HIA.
I BECOME LUO HAN FISH ALREADY OK.

Anyway she and her bunch of friends disappeared after that lol.

 We were at Sephora.
I stupidly sprayed perfume at my elbows without thinking cos I've used up all the surface area on my arms!
Then I realized wtf was I thinking..
My nose can't even reach lol.

Lol. Pat was laughing when she saw us.
Which dumbo sprays on the elbows.

 Oo back home to the cutie pie :3

 Lunch with some of the ex Lyke team. :)

 Jessie's crab meat linguine.
Yummm. I told her to order that hehe.

Kith Cafe
Park Mall #01-01E

Kate's big breakfast.

 And mine!
I cleaned up the plate.
So yummmyyy.


 Black hair Salon to touch up my roots.
THANKS Raymond for always making time for me!!

Black Hair Salon
180 Bencoolen Street,
#01-28

Here's their website: BlackHairSalon


 Hehe Cat at the back :3

 Mah bb :3

 Raymond trimmed my ends and gave me a granny hair again YESSSS.
Love the colour.
Too bad it doesn't last very long.

 Taken by my bb :3

 Thank you Raymond for staying over time for me!!
Always grateful for you!!

From now till 30th JUNE:
🍉
 COLOR + HIGHLIGHT + TREATMENT from $138

🍉
 REBONDING + TREATMENT from $158

🍉



 WAVE PERM + TREATMENT from $168




30% OFF for the above promotion packages. ‪#‎BHSpromotion‬‪#‎BlackHairSalonSG‬
For enquiries and appointment booking call:
6835  9975 / 6242 3945


 It was getting late so we were rushing out for dinner!
Headed to Whampoa Drive Makan Place.

 Had their black carrot cake.
#01-27.

 It's not bad!

 Tasty Singapore fried hokkien mee, #01-32.
I think it's famous here.
The queue kept on coming!


 Yummmm.

  Merv had yong tau foo from a stall which I didn't rmb! 
But it was really good as well.
The yong tau foo were hand made.

 Hehe he looks so cutie.

He bought a new mud mask haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment