Monday, June 29, 2015

24th May, (Happy birthday, my love.)


 Heee.


 He crazy.

 Lol the camera filtered my face ok.
Didn't edit myself so flat.

 Dessert Project's White Truffle ice cream & Dark Chocolate Guanaja.
Yummmmm.

 Coconut juice and fruit straight out from the husk.
Only $2.50.
This is the real deal.
Really dislike store bought coconut juice.
Tastes nothing like the real one!!
Ok the coconut can drink it's quite similar.
Other than that they just tastes like gula melaka water.

 Caught a kitty pooping hehe.

 Somebody turned 23. :)



 Messy messy hair.
We were roaming Haji Lane.

 I saw this cutie pie.

 Meta is his name.
Or was it a her. I forgot!

 Made a small donation to Nepal.
But... we didn't know that u could buy their homemade jams for charity! :(


 All happened at Going OM.
They have a live music playing on some nights.
You can check it here. GoingOm
We actually walked past this place the night before and there was a guy playing and he was amazing.

Going Om
63 Haji Lane



 At I am Cafe again!
Treated him to his birthday dinner here because he wasn't feeling well and didn't want to waste it on the venue I wanted to take him to.

I am Café
674 North Bridge Road
Singapore 199486

 Yummy mocktails.
I got the Shirley Temple again.
Forgotten what he ordered.

Cajun Chicken Aglio Olio with Spinach Fettuccine.

I really liked this!

 His Homemade Beefball Pasta

 Baked Mussels in lussory white sauce.

 Walked past this dessert place and thought it was pretty cool.

Le Kue
20 Haji Lane


 Everything looked really good.
Will come back again!!!

 I suppose he owns this place??
He was so friendly anyway.
Makes me wanna come back again.

 We were quite full but didn't want to leave empty ended.
I actually can't rmb what the brown one was.
The pink one is rose.
I can only rmb that they were pretty good!
Great texture to it.
Really hate it when u bite into a macaron and it's airy and too sweet.


 He is such a monkey.



 Lol SweetCheeks makes a yawn.

She's so cutieeee. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment