Monday, June 29, 2015

26 & 27 May (Lionel Ng Tattoo, Char-Grill Bar)


 Had an allergy reaction and my left eye got swollen.
AHAH SO NICE.

 Imagine if I get double eye lid surgery.
I will look like this.
I don't have double eye lids since young.
Only recent years did my left eye lid appear, but it isn't very deep.
My right lid is single.
When I put on mascara, I would automatically have double eye lids HAHA.

 HEHE. I want double eye lids..

 Went to follow Merv to get his tattoo done.
Paid 2/3 of it as his birthday gift!
Got to know of Lionel through his friend (Eileen) boyfriend (Joel).
He has a cutie Boston Terrier named Kaykay!!!


 HEHEHEHEHEH.


 Lionel & Kaykay.
He didn't get his tattoo done on the spot tho which was a good thing cos we were gg to Bangkok the next day.
IF NOT HE CANNOT EAT SEAFOOD WITH ME.
HENG AH.


 Had our dinner nearby at 442 Bgain Eating House.

 Char-Grill Bar
Blk 442 Clementi Ave 3
#01-121, Singapore 120442

 It was only mediocre.
The steak was quickly overcooked cos of the hot plate.
Maybe I should have gotten their char grilled chicken. 


Anyways, we bumped into Cass and her family that night.
LOL. It was so freaky.
We were just talking about her and the next thing I know,
I looked up and I see her right infront of me.
LOL.
Her dad sent us back to her place cos we live quite nearby.
Thanks uncle and family!!

 HEHE CUTIE FRIES.




 Washing herself.


(@*^*@)

 Heh. Goodnight :3

No comments:

Post a Comment