Friday, July 24, 2015

30 May - Bangkok Day 3/7 (Black Canyon Coffee, Mr & Mrs bonbon, Union Mall, Club Demo)



SO HOT MUST HAVE ICE CREAM.

Ice mocha from Black Canyon coffee.
LOVE IT.

We were really dying from the heat and were famished.
Wanted to go to Mrs Ann Ann Restaurant, but it was closed...
Went to some small 'restaurant' with no people in it.
There was air con though.
Food was really mediocre and it was expensive!
I think it was like 10sgd for our plate of fried rice..............
SIAO AH PREGNANT IS IT.
The crackers were complimentary.

We shared this.
Ok only...
But very hungry so no choice.

LOL.
We went back to Union Mall again cos it's our fav shopping mall in Bangkok.
Here's Mr Darlie for u.

Ice mocha again.
I was putting on weight from all their sweet mocha lol.
NO RAGRETS, BABEH.

Shared a cake at Mr & Mrs Bonbon!!!
Their green tea chocolate mousse cake was really yummy toooooo.
Please go there if you're at Union Mall ok!

Haha look at his stupid face.
Green tea latte was nice too.

My love for off shoulders tops will never cease.

HAHA I forgot what he ate.

So proud of his black teeth...

HEHE WE SAW THIS DOG OUTSIDE UNION MALL THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO BANGKOK.
I think it was like 2 years back or sth so I was super excited.

HEHE SO CUTIE.


This was taken the last time I saw her!
The blog post is (here)
I was also blonde at that time haha.

Walked back to our condo and saw food stalls.
Selling grilled squid.


SO GOOOD.
I prefer the pale looking one at the bottom of this pic.
It's squid with their eggs or sth?
Idk man I only know it's damn soft and fragrant!!!!!!!!
I bought another serving after that lol.
The grilled squid is not bad too.

My cutie.

Oh yeahhhh.

Some noodles..
Both the noodles wasn't to my liking.

And the chicken feet totally ruined my appetite so Merv had this instead.

He also wanted to try the grilled bread with matcha ice..
Tasted so horrible.
I think we got the wrong flavour...
but it seemed like most tables ordered this lol.

Merv wanted to party at Club Demo so bad so we even though I was damn mother tired,
I dragged myself to put on some more make up.

With his momma.


Haha sorry the flash too bright.
Kind of made friends with a malaysian dood that day.
Music's really good at Club Demo by the way.
It was really packed as well!
This sums up our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment