Friday, July 24, 2015

31 May - Bangkok Day 4/7 (Chatuchak!)


Had the super yummy mixed porge at the porridge stall again.

At Chatuchak Weekend market.
Love this place even though u will end up sweating like a mother pig.

Bought the coconut ice cream from the wrong stall..
It didn't taste good at all.
They were also giving out free cups of coconut juice with every purchase of ice cream.
That's so sweet though.

Had seafood and chicken paella and beers cos it was too darn hot outside.
The paella was alright only.
We were chilling with all the angmohs lol.

A really cool photo frame shop which I bought three art works.
My darling Merv was so sweet to lug one of my really heavy art work everywhere!!


Haha ya u can see my art work is really quite big.
Thank you :*


Hehe so cute.

REALLY TASTY TEH TARIK.
Ok it's pulled milk tea there but we all know it's teh tarik in singapore ok.
Haha.
I forgot which number we were at so I'm sorry..
U just have to walk and find out yourself.

Crocodile skull.

The highlight of chatuchak market were the pet shops!
They were selling exotic pets too and it was a HUGE section of pets.
I was really sad though cos some small animals were living in such bad conditions...
:'(



I LOVE CHIHUAHUAS.
I will adopt one when Merv and I start a family :)

Kept biting my bracelet! haha.

Lol so tiny.

HAHA NAUGHTYYYY.



SO TINY.
I WAS REALLY UPSET SEEING THIS.
The chihuahua must have been only a few days old...
It's so sad that it had to be separated from its mother.
Plus, they need milk all the time...


SMALL CUTIE MICE.
Too bad the camera couldn't focus on its cutie face!!
I was so upset at this area too cos the rats/mice were reared to be fed to snakes...
Each cage had so many rats and they put the bottle of water on top.
Didn't even bother to refill the water bottle so the rats were all trying to climb up the cage to get to the water.

I spent a great deal of time tilting down the bottles so that the little water left in the bottle could flow to the tip of the drinking hole..
So sad..
I wanna keep rats!
I followed a lot of rats profile on instagram and researched quite a lot about them too but it's not time to get them yet.


Haha the sugar glider sleep until like that...
They should put some bags for them to hide and sleep inside :(
But what do they care..
They only want money.


Baby hedgies.
WHO IN THE WORLD TOLD ME THAT BABY HEDGEHOG'S SPIKES WERE NOT ACTUALLY SPIKES BUT FELT LIKE FUR?!
Idiots.
It still hurt ok.

so cute though.. :')

Prairie dogs.
So adorable!!!
I follow a few p.dogs instagram accounts too hehe.

I forgot the name of the monkeys but they were SO TINY.

FINGER SIZED.

So cute.
Most of the pictures here were taken by Merv btw!




Hehe.




Fainted...
So adorable..
It didn't want to leave my hand when I put it back down hehehehe.

Heheheh the face...

HUGE ASS DOG.
It was really expensive also!

Lol asking for directions.




Some sort of squirrel!
The guy let me play with it. 
Omg if only Singapore allow this...
They are so easy to handle!

HAHA so cute!
Drinking sweet milk.
Look at its position.









A nice little shop which sold their brand's bags and sodas/teas!



Got their lychee rose flavoured soda.
Yummmm and so pretty!

This really cool dude hand makes his leather sandals and wallets.
Look at the book beneath his right hand.
He made it from leather too.
Merv bought a pair of sandals from him!

Anyway, Merv forgot and left my huge ass art work in his shop lol.
Seeing him go all frantic and sad for upsetting me really warmed my heart.
Cos by the time he realized the art work wasn't in his hands, the shops were all about to close already.
He was running everywhere and you know how big Chatuchak is right!!
Thank God it was at this shop and the man was kind enough to help us keep it!

There were quite a lot of thai designer shops as well.
Merv bought a lot from this store called Underdogfightback.

MAMA TOM YUM DRY NOODLES.
We were searching high and low for the MAMA noodle stall which we had back in Jan 2013!!
You can see that blog post (here)
I don't think it is this store though but it's still yummy.

Yum woon seng.
Spicy seafood clear noodle salad.


So happy to be eating. Hehehe.


This is the store.

It is just opposite number 22!
Rmb k!

Back home with our loots.

HAHAHHAHA I got this whole set for fun.
SAWADEEKA.
I SEE WATERMELON.

Hhahah he kept doing this and saying sawadeekup..
Made me laugh so much.

MERV WAS HUNGRY omg.
So fattening..
So we walked out to have supper.
Mango sticky rice.

And some famous chicken rice.
I still prefer Singapore's version..

No comments:

Post a Comment