Monday, August 03, 2015

16 - 19 june (Toss & Turn, Astons, Crystal Jade, St. Marc Cafe)


HEHE. Tried out new hairstyle.
Fixing my hair in the morning would make me late for work.

READDYYYY.
You can add me on snapchat: @Valentinachua
HEHE.

WHEEE.
Not bad.
Toilet selfie.
But subsequently my hair ended up looking like fried pubic hair so I stopped tying...

Hehe from Eli :3

Veron came to find me!!!
And we stole ice cream from the pantry fridge.

Toss & Turn at Ion.
Her's.

Mine! I love the caesar sauce.
Eating healthy is SO EXPENSIVE.
Seriously I'd rather eat junk and save more money.


With my cutie Veron Teacup :3


SWEET CHEEKS.

Couldn't get enough of my hair haha.

He was being needy...

Watching me blog haha.

Went to Jurong to find bb cos he had nights out.
Bumped into Kennyyyy!

Astons for dinner.

Hehehe.


His grilled fish.

My hickory chicken.

I don't like their mac n cheese.

Maccas ice cream.
The blue is so prettyyyy.

Merv's McFlurry.

HEHE CUTIES.



Haha her head was full of Max's saliva.

We didn't dine there in the end but lol at his face.

Yummm i love the original one.
Jewel bought it and I tried.
I left the chocolate one in my bag and forgotten all about it...
Next day it became sour :(

Dinner with bb at Raffles City's Imperial Treasure.
I think???

His porridge cos he was sick.

My beef brisket noodles.

Disgusting soya milk.

St. Marc Cafe at Raffles City.
I LOVE THEIR DESSERTS.


SO GOOD. 
I know it looks like nothing much but if you would just try it!

Woohoo durian party at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment