Sunday, October 04, 2015

26-31 Aug (The Berlin Bar @ Chijmes)


 BERLIN BAR + FOOD + MUSIC.
Went to support Step's mommy hehe.
Da food so good.
Facebook click (here)
Will be there again this Thursday so see you there!


 Patty and Step~

 JewJew~

 Slushies.
It's alcoholic and shiok, albeit alittle too sweet.


 GARLIC FRIES.
Damn shiokkkkkk.
And the smell of it as it passed our table.
OH.. ~(*^*)~

 Fish and chips.

 This was so good...
Rockets above, risotto sandwiched between two portobello mushroom and a sprinkle of pine nuts and walnuts.

 Seafood marinara.
This was good too :3
I went there without any expectation for their food because I thought it was just a bar and they just introduced food menu.
I was really pleased with the food except for the fish and chips ahha but we gave feedback already!

 Step and her mommy Irene.
We call her by her name and not aunty HAHAHA.
They are like bestfriends. 
LIKE REALLY WEIRD AND COOL AT THE SAME TIME.


 THE TOILET SO PRETTY.

 :3

 Goodnight Max :3

 Snapchatty: ValentinaChua

 HAHA YEAH AGAIN.
Von and I gave Jona a belated birthday treat.
I told them we can try Berlin bar lol.
I HAD THIS AGAIN.
It was Step who ordered the portobello dish the other time but I loved it so much I ordered this.

 Von had their seafood marinara~

 Garlic fries again haha. Love it.

 The Wall Burger.
This was HUGE.
You can share this with a friend.
It's really yummy too!
I usually don't order burgers at restaurants because I'm afraid the beef patty would be dry but this really gave me hope la.

 We sat inside cos it was packed.
You might have to call and reserve a table if you are gg down on a weekend!
Plus there was a heineken event that's why the crowd was even worse.

 Jona and Von :3


 Toastbox!

 Lol always weird.




 It was great catching up with you guys!!!! hheehe.

 Fatty Maxy.



No comments:

Post a Comment