Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sep 10 (Gyoza-ya)


Me snapchat: ValentinaChua

HAHA ok More like I was shouting.
BUT... 2 HOURS OF KTV FTW.

Dinner with Bell at

Gyoza-Ya
Heeren, basement 1

 So prettyyyy :3

Lol so she she was telling me she will order a salad too and when she saw the menu she looked very lost and frustrated:

BELL: ...HUH?? GYOZA SALAD? Gyoza? Gyoza??? Why everything here with Gyoza..?

ME: O M G. BELL. THIS PLACE IS CALLED GYOZA-YA. This is like their house salad or sth.

LOL. Korean bimbo.
She speaks in Konglish (korean english) btw it's hilarious.
Talking to her on Whatsapp is like talking to an auto-correct machine.
I really don't understand lol.

 Her GYOZA salad lol.

 Their gyoza is quite shiok by the way!

 They make their gyozas infront of u!

 GAHHH MENTAI GYOZA.
I LOVE MENTAIKO SO MUCH.

 I look like a male monkey here but she's so cutieeee ;3

 Beer and some indian restaurant because 5 on bar was packed...

Gahh I look 12 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment