Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sep 30 - Oct 1


 Hehe Cass sent me a pic of my god daughter..
I haven't seen her in so long (T_T)

 Hehe cutie naughty girl.


 Beer date with little Miss Veron.
Omg I typed litter just now HAHAHA.



 Thanks for spending time out with me after work!

 I think I was playing with the beauty plus app haha.
Go download.
My favourite is Camera 360 cos of the lighting.

 The small face is real one ok.
I was skinnier the other time.
I put back the weight I lost already :(

 HEY YOU THERE.
I SEE YOU OVA THERE
I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE
I WANT YOU TO COME HERE
COME AND SIT RIGHT HERE
;)

 This two never beauty cam.
HAHA Sucha camwhore.


 Lunch date with Vicky and Jessie.
Vicky was gg back to Hongkonggg.

 So healthy.

Is my Xie correct?
Lol.

 Dinner date with Cassie.
Army stew china version HAHAHHAHA.
DAMN BIG LA.
They said it's for 2 people.
Wtf is this. Can feed village.
And it's quite a deep pot.

It's actually a korean stall ran by china people..
So I guess that's why it tastes nothing korean haha.
Nonetheless, it's still quite tasty.

 Hey cutie~

 Haha so I was introduced to Pitu by Adeline and was using it.
When my cousin's wife saw it she downloaded the app and tried it on my cousin and herself too HAHAHA.

 My cousin's wifey. Cutie Si Min. :3
Btw just by a glance, I can tell if you got pitu ur pics or not haha.


 Went to Cass' to play with Skippy.







HAHAHHAHHA Eileen also tried and sent it to me.
Lol she got a shock.
I think it's nice tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment