Wednesday, December 23, 2015

September 29 (Black Hair Salon, Nakhon Kitchen @ Pasir Panjang)



 WHAT'S UP BABY?
KEKE.

 Siao. Who created this mask is out to kill.
LOL The haze haven't kill me the mask kill me first pls.
Sibei zua inside la!!! 
And damn tight lol.
I perspired like a pig inside.

 WOOHOO NEW COLOUR.
THANKS BLACK HAIR SALON.
YOU DA YOU DA BEST.

BTDUBBS,
BlackhairSalon is currently having a 30% discount when you colour/highlight with a purchase of selected hair/scalp treatment!
Call them for enquiries and bookings!
68359976 / 62423945

 Btw I came out of my house then realized my eyebrow colour doesn't match (T^T)

So anyway, this was my inspiration LOL.

 She did a purple dip dye!
It was really pretty!
I only got to see it the next time I did my hair so no pictures.

 Thanks Frankie!!









 I LAVVIT SO MUCH.
PURPLE AND TURQUOISE.

 THANKS RAYMOND.
FOR ALWAYS GIVING ME SUPER COOL HAIR.

 Nakhon Kitchen with Cassie :3


 Mixed veggies.

 Garlic and pepper fried chicken.

 Fried vermicelli.

 Showing off her braces haha.


 My pitu so obvious HAHAHA.

 CUTIE SKIPPYYYY.


 Always feeding me at her place.



 hello ge ge.


 She's so cutie :3


 I lav you, Cass :3


 So blessed got pianist play music for me haha.

 her grandma cooked sweet vinegar pig trotters!!!!
SO GOOD.
Almost cried cos I haven't had this in a long time and it's hard to find a place that sells it (T_T)
My grandma used to make this (T___T)
Miss my grandparents :(

 Mooncakes from Fernanda hehe so cute.

Not a hello kitty fan but it's cuteee :3

2 comments:

  1. my company made the pig trotter..
    if you wanna hv it, i can foc for you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in the sweet vinegar kind? Where is the shop?? You're very kind but it's alright! :)

      Delete