Sunday, March 27, 2016

Oct 21 (Black Hair Salon, Oven Marvel, Singtel East meets West DnD 2016)


Yummy muffins from Oven Marvel for the Black Hair Salon family.
THE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS ARE THE BOMB.
But I only bought 2 because I think older people don't really like chocolate?????
Hhaha I don't knowww.

My hair condition is surprisingly good all these while.
The dye they use doesn't have ammonia in it so it doesn't damage as much as other dyes would.
Was there for a hair cut!

Thank you Raymond!

Black Hair Salon
The Bencoolen, 180 Bencoolen St,
#01-28 Singapore 189646
Contact: 68359976/62423945

I was in charge of make up and my big (literally) brother here wanted goth nails.
LMAO.

It was our company's DND day and the theme was East or West and we chose East so we were going as Kpop idols LOLOLOLOL.
More of like fusion of East and west la.

Ashley was in-charge of hair colour LOL and I was in-charge of make up.

Alex. 
He has left the company already but all of us still keep in contact hehe love it that even tho most of us are already gone, we would still have gatherings thanks to Andrew and Feline.


HAHAHAH our DND was at Marina Bay Sands.
They look like my bodyguards LMAO.
Mark has also left us already (T_T)

Omg they look blind.

ANGIE!!!
Lolllll.



Jasmine~~
We went as Girls' Generation wtf LEL.



HAHAHHHAHA Kenneth looks like a pigeon.

Charles, Ashley, Senget.

HAHHAA.
They look so funny.

HAHHAHA I DONT THINK WE ARE ANY BETTER LMAO.



From another department hahaha they really went all out.


Eli, Ashley~

Gabriel, Angie~



Hhaha our free gift lol I didn't bring home.


OH YEAH FOOD.

FOOOOOOD.

MOAR FUUUUUD.

Siok Hoon our big big boss.
I have a few levels of bosses.
Vice present ok. Don't play play.

LMAO. Got jiang shi.

YUCKSSSS. Enlarged ear lobes.....


Thank you Black Hair Salon for the hair cut hehe.

HAHAHHAHAHHA kenneth was hilarious omg.
He's always the joker.
He represented our team to play some batman superman game which I don't get it at all.
Maybe I was too high haha.

LOL.



Keke.

His smelliness is so nice smelling LeL.

No comments:

Post a Comment