Monday, March 28, 2016

Oct 22 & 23 (Kay Lee Roast Meat @ Singtel Comcentre Canteen, Dessert Project, Neverland 2)


Kay Lee roast meat A.K.A Lengendary Dark Char siew A.K.A 4 Million dollars recipe charsiew.
They are selling at our Singtel Canteen now.
If you wanna try you can just go to Comcentre and eat haha.



BUT IT WASN'T VERY NICE?
Maybe my expectation was too high?
Maybe I should have my first kay lee experience at their main branch?
The meat was tough and not enough fat in it.
Disappointing...
The chilli didn't go well either.

Then I had it the 2nd time and it still fail.
I had it the 3rd time and it was surprisingly yummy.
Inconsistent..
Just like men.
HAHA.

   
Beer after work with sis and her ex colleagues.

SIAN. My legs were skinny.
I never edit.

Now I am just chubs all the way.

OH YEAHHHH.
Lunch with Senget.

Had maccas because of seaweed shaker fries.

When you have a friend/colleague/brother like Senget THERE'S NO WAY ON EARTH U GONNA BE SKINNY.

Dessert Project with my loves.
Treated them because I was feeling rich.
LMAO Kidding!
Treated them because pay coming.

Nutella thick toast is my fav.
Also ordered a scoop of white truffle on the side.
White truffle ice cream is my favvvv.

Thank u Dessert Project people for the Lychee tea!

Cass :3


Oh my little girls :3
Veron, Cass~


They were like, "Whose going to eat the paiseh piece?"

Lol.

Cass' dad dapao fish soup noodles from Clementi for us.
This was a huge portion!
AND IT WAS THE BEST FRIED FISH SOUP NOODLES I EVER HAD.
Need to get the address but can't find it (T_T)

OH U CUTIE BEAST.
Little Skippy HEHE.


Chio Joy.


At St James Power Station's Club Neverland 2.
Close down liao.



JESMOND A.K.A Snorlax (according to Langston LOL)

Sho pwetty.

So round.
LeL.

Veron came with her friends for abit~


Alex~


In the end Veron and Cass left.
Left Joy and I.
Both of us ordered another tower of beer and joined Jesmond and his gf lolol.


No comments:

Post a Comment