Monday, May 16, 2016

Nov 9-13 (hello, I'm back.)


 I am blogging because a little bird on my ask.fm told me that my blog posts are being missed and I have no school today so I shall update..
Also, I'm feeling a little down now so I will try my best to be as chirpy as I used to be.

THIS IS A RAMEN EGG.
THEY CUT IT INTO HALVES.

 HELLO RAMEN.
YOU ARE FROM SANTOUKA.

 HELLO SPICY VERSION.
THIS BOWL MINE.

 CEDRIC (For some reason, I keep calling him Cephas) and Gabriel.

 Eli~

I forgot where were we....
Sigh I should stop lagging in my posts.
So many pictures overdue.


 Karaoke with JewJew.

 IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I MET UP WITH UUUU.

 We are piggies.
I love Taimei~
My fav is their Selina flavour.
Lol makes me sound like a cannibal.

 YUMMY TOFU FRIES.



 Hehe his cutie tongue.



Visiting you.
I hope you've been well.
Be safe always.

 Thai Tantric at Orchard Towers.








 Shiok. I love thai tantric.


 I waiting for wedding invitation.

 Lazy Pris never come over.

 You want panadol?

 Oh yeah karaoke again~


 Come toilet take pic...

 I also take with them...
Hhaha.

 Lmao sot plug.


 Oh u pretty child.

 She's at least 2/3 psychotic.
LOL

HAHA Joy u kinda look like u were mopping the floor instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment