Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Nov 14-15 (Starker Beer @ ZhongShan Park, Nakhon Kitchen)


When I was skinny..
I've put back on my chubs. Sigh..

I had to stop and take a picture of this cutie.
Ohhhhh u kinda made my day.
So pretty :3

 Hehe movie date with Langston.
Took away fried chicken as a snack.
I think we watched the thai comedy, MAY WHO?
Lol damn funny.
I LOVE THAI COMEDIES.

 Starker Bistro at ZhongShan Park.
This is their only outlet which has a live band playing and I really like the ambience of ZhongShan Park.
Lepak max.

 Buffalo wings and truffle fries.
Their truffle fries are one of the best.


 We arrived quite early and the place quickly filled up soon!
You might want to call in to make a reservation before coming in.
Actually not sure if you can do that but google for their contact!

 Damn it i can't rmb if their duck confit was good or not.

 Their beer comes in barrels!!!!
I love it.
My fav flavour would be their charcoal and second best;  lychee!

 And they come in frozen mugs.
I LOVE IT!!! 
You can ask for a mug change once yours has warmed out!

 Jew Jew and Langston.
THANK U FOR THE TREAT JEWEL :3

 Omg I was so skinny then.........
But no boobs at all lol sigh.
ok. Don't complain.


 Oh yeahhhh.


 Was exploring the second level~



 Lmao burdburd.
WHY DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT ME.
IS IT I NOT PRETTY.
 Lunch with Jiheon..
Ohhhh I miss uuuuu pls make time for us :(
I know you are a busy bee.

 Why u look like north korean. lol.
I had their Simon & Garfunkel soup.
I think he had some beef soup..


 I dislike their flatbread.
It has a weird taste to it but of course.. just my own personal opinion.
I love their caesar salad tho!

 Some cheesy fries which wasn't as great as it looked.


 AWFULLY CHOCOLATE ICECREAMMMM.

 We caught Our Times (我的少女時代) and I cried like a mad dog LOLOLOL.
I was trying to find the same reaction from other people but I DIDN'T HEAR ANYONE SNIFFING or like grabbing tissues!
I was damn embarrassed at the same time I couldn't hold back the tears.
So I sobbed in silence and was trying to hold my breath in case I started wailing.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
After the movie, Jiheon turned to look at me and burst out laughing,
"OMG TINA. WHAT?!"


Dude. 

I almost passed out holding my breath in ok.
At least comfort me pls. (T____T)

EXCUSE ME GOOGLE.
Who said u can use me as an example.

This is not saliva ok.
Lol.

 Dinner at Pasir Panjang's Nakhon Kitchen.

 Oh yeahhhhh.
I thought we had more food than this...

  I miss my pink hair hehe.

 I MISS U FASTER UNBUSY YOURSELF.

 Went to visit Nono hehe.

Lol Pitu Fries.
I miss my little baby..
(T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment