Tuesday, May 17, 2016

16 - 18th November 2015

Soup Spoon again hehe cos the Heng Sisters love SoupSpoon.

I got the set meal with soup, salad and mini burger.
YUMMMEHHH.

Da burger so gooood.
Some chicken burger.
O Gosh too long ago to remember what I had...

Cass and Theresa~

I had Yami.

And this mei mei had llao llao.

Hehe she's so cutie.

Went to their place to play with SKIPPY HEHE.

Miss u already.
So cutie.

THANK U CASS FOR THE SNACK U GOT ME FROM JAPAN. :3

(*_*)

I want to kiss u forever and ever.

Next day's lunch at work.
I guess I was hungreh.
Kay lee roast meat from Singtel Comcentre.


HAHAH U LIKE MY SMELL IS IT.

Lunch with the colleagues at Orchard Central's Tonkichi..
I always forget to take pictures of humans lol.

Anyways, I had their mentaiko tonkatsu and it wasn't as great as I expected it to be..

OH YEAH hits the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment