Thursday, June 23, 2016

12 December 2015 (Cross Straits Fish Soup, OverEasy Orchard)


HAHA do u like taking pics while ur dog poop as well?


I seldom unleash him because it's the same as unleashing a beast.
He see pigeon only he chiong for it....
And he barks at other dogs..

Not the kind of 
"HELLO DOG CAN I PLAY WITH U. 
I R DOG TOO" kinda bark. 

It's more like the, 
"EH HELLO U KNOW WHO AM I OR NOT. THIS WHOLE AREA IS MINE OK."



Like Rui En like that. "You know who am I or not?"
Lol

Sexy butt.
He always makes two poo.
One hard and the next is soft poo lol.

Greedy pig.

Mommy made french toast with tea.
French toast with her own home made bread.

Sent the greedy boy for grooming.
Check out his fatty blackie friend beside him.
HIS SIZE IS MASSIVE.
Not sure if fat or tumour?!
But looks like a chubby black sheep balloon.
Felt like he could float.. 

LOL damn cute.

LOOKS LIKE A GIANT BLACK RAT LOL.

BAHHAA.
That's Yvonne from Dogtor Lim.


LOL So cute.
Ya I was still wearing my pyjamas.

Pepperrrrr


HELLO YOKI.


Mommy made vegetable fried rice and a fried egg.
So shiokkk.

Skinny that time vain.
Now cannot liao.



Date with Jewel~~~

Dinner at Cross Straits Fish soup.
Their prawn paste fried wings are da bombbbb.

I love their soup with milk.
If they are selling the fried fish roe when u go there, it is ur lucky day.
Please order it.


HEHE.

AIYO stop la Tina.
So vain leh u.
Ok one more.
LOL.







At OverEasy.
Reminded me of Billy Bombers lol.



Ya sia......


HEHE so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment