Saturday, June 18, 2016

9 - 11 December 2015 (Jpot)


 I woke up and found him on my little couch LOL.


 Lol i miss my ex colleagues...

 Beers during lunch time.



 Dinner with StepYeo :3
JPOT!! We ordered so much the bill came up to $50 each LOL.
I was just telling her how it is cheaper than Haidilao but at the price we paid, it is the same LOL.

 My fav tofu skinnn.

 She ordered lame things like imitation crab sticks LOL.

 Cutie youuu.




 My fav soup broth is their superior flavour!

 Lol we cooked the left overs and gave it to her boyfriend, Robbie.
SHE IS SO ANGMOH.
She wanted to separate the noodles thinking that it might be too soggy if we added soup in it.
DO YOU KNOW HOW SHE WANTED TO SEPARATE THE NOODLES?
Close the box with all the ingredients + soup inside and put the cooked noodles on top of the lid...
I WAS SHOCKED LOLOLOLOL.





 Hehe Grace sent this on snapchat.

 Oh cutie Max :3


 Mommy cooked ABC soup yayyy.

When I was skinny... (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment