Sunday, June 26, 2016

18 December 2015 (Christmas party at Andrew's)


 Hot Spot's Fish soup with my favourite Chingles :3
I love their tomyum soup hehehe.

 Went Printing with her!

 WOOHOO.
Andrew's place is AMAZING.
Totally house interior goals.
So cosy~~~


 Thank you Andrew for always hosting parties!!!
Our first party at Andrew's for Christmas~





He made Mojito to get us started



 LOLOL.




 Ashley bought the Four Fingers chicken.

 Alex bought Hainanese chicken.
THE BEST HAINANESE CHICKEN I'VE EVER HAD.
I forgot the brand liao.


 Christmas gift exchange!

 Andrew bought this for Gab's birthday! No one even knew about it lol.
The brownies are so good!

 MEI MEI


  MEI MEI AND MOK MOK.



 SO PRETTY.
SO EFFORT.


 Mok mok is an onigiri.



 My gift exchange hahahha I gave it to Max because my bed no space liao.
He still sleeps with it hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment