Wednesday, July 13, 2016

19 - 21 Dec 2015 (Wee Nam Kee Chicken rice, Dessert Project Singapore, Two Blur Guys, Tony Roma's)


 If I'm not wrong. I think we were at Wee Nam Kee Chicken rice.
Shiok eh. Even the soup is shiok dao laosai.
I arrived late so they dumped everything on my plate lol.
I can't rmb which part of novena was this but it was damn confusing and I ended up at the wrong place so Jewel had to come get me.. lol.

 FINALLY got to see my bestfriend after like 2 years or sth?
Together with her boyfriend, Kyongguk!

 JewJew and Kelvin.

 HAHA he's damn full of shit.



 I MISS U.
She's currently working in Korea now :O

 At Dessert Project.
My Fav ferrero rocher thick toast.






Next day's date with Little Veron.


 At Two Blur Guys for some burgers.



 She doesn't really like eating meat so she got a portobello burger.

 I got myself a Pulled pork burger.
It's not bad!
The only bad thing was the ventilation was bad inside so you'd come out all smoky so we sat outside which was also a bad thing cos it was damn hot lol.




 Lmao he hates me.




At Tony Roma's for company lunch
I love free food oh yeahhhh and wasting time OH TO THE YEAH... Lol.

And free drinks.




I don't think I ate much that day.
 


Hehe bumped into Jack that day. He is so cutie!

Dapao Ri Ri hong mala xiang guo from China town. Oh yeah miss ittt.

No comments:

Post a Comment