Wednesday, July 13, 2016

22 Dec 2015 (Christmas with Dash Singtel @ OverEasy)

 FUD.
FREE FOOOOD.


 Failed flower boys hahaha.


 WE THE REAL FLOWERS.

 Lol he didn't take out the packaging wtf, Mark.



 Chingles, me, Feline, Stanley

 The dresscode was green or red....... He came with a printed yoda just cos it is green wtf lol.

 Fail.

 Also celebrated that December Babies' birthday.

 Lol she didn't have anything red or green so I stuck this on her from the decoration bag lol.

 OH YEAH FREE FLOW COCK TAILS.
I was so drunk I became damn noisy.
But also entertaining.
Everyone loves me when I'm drunk.
HAHAHHAHA.

 LOL I laughed so hard.
Only boys are this stupid.
THEY DUNNO HOW TO WEAR HAIR BAND.
Hello. Put behind ur ears la dey.

 LMAO.


 I miss u all already.
Hope u've all been doing well!!


 Lol games time.
Seeing who dresses up the best as a christmas tree lol.


 HAHAHHA Chee Wai won.
To whomever who placed the milk shake in his hand at the very last minute
LOL. 你最棒.



 GIFT EXCHANGE TIME.
I never got my present....

 Lol I rmb being very drunk at this moment of my life and our director made me give them a punishment or sth? I think I was crouching on the floor trying to hide lol..


 On our way to Club Sonar.
It was damn boring.. I think it's because we were still quite early haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment