Wednesday, June 08, 2016

27 & 28 Nov


Lunch with Chingles and boss at Thai Express before we head down to Dash event at Expo~

My boss took this when I fell asleep in the cab lol.

HEHE Gabriel and I ran away to have beer halfway cos we were so bored..
I miss those days when my colleagues and I would text each other and make sneaky eye contact to get out of office and meet downstairs for beer lol.

Those were the days when I was still in Singtel.
I miss mah friendssss.

Mommy's chicken porge hehe.

I told Langston that Ben's cookies were pretty good until I left it in my bag and ate it an hour later...
Totally sucked.
Have to eat it while it's hot I guess.


Keke so vain.

Dinner with Langston at Thai Tantric after movie.
I can't rmb what movie we watched.
I had free movie tickets because Eli gave 'em to us hehe.
She's always so generous hehehe.

ANYWAYS I LOVE THAI TANTRIC.
This was their yam woon seng.

Garlic and pepper chicken or was it pork on the left.

Wedgietable.

Basil chicken.

Miss you my dearest Langsty~~

No comments:

Post a Comment