Thursday, June 09, 2016

29 Nov - 1 Dec 2015


Happy first month, little Lauren :3

 Little dumpling

 The table's so pretty :3

 I think I ate 3 cupcakes lol.

 THE CAKE TOO PRETTY.


 Milking the cow.
LOL.
Thank you Von for inviting me to your baby shower :3

 OH YEAHHHHHH.
HUNGREHHH.

 Pretty Kate.

She was the eye candy of a lot of my ex colleagues lol.



 Sorry I had to pitu this lol.

 Jessie mommy and Kate.

 Sheryl's little dumpling lol.
Her face is damn cute.





 Mommy's home cooked.
She rarely does but when she does, I'M SO HAPPY.
I love home cooked.

 Breakfast was soft scramble on toast with cream cheese.

Hello kitty, did the setting choose you or did u choose it? :3

 Lunch with Cass at Suntec's Nam Nam Noodle bar

 She had a stall at an event at Suntec and they were giving out free popsicles.
YES, PLEASE.

I had 3 in total... lmao phat lil sheet.

 Cutie getting ice cream for me hahha.




No comments:

Post a Comment