Thursday, July 21, 2016

24th Dec 2015 (Christmas with one of my fav bunch!)


To start off my Christmas post.
2015 one. 
LMAO YA LA I KNOW I MORE LAG THAN UR GRANDMA.

 Andrew gave us each lol HE GAVE ME "ALLERGIC TO MEN".
He knows me so well.

 KAISER IS SO CUTIE.
He didn't remember me then... (T__T)
The first time I met him, he was so friendly towards me.
Is it my face.
My face cute what.
EHEHEHHE don't vomit.

Thank u Angie for bringing him over (^_^)

 Lor mee for lunch with Cass and Joy at Cuppage. 
Thanks for the recommendation.
Shiokkkk 

 HEY HEY.


 hahahahahahaha. Was laughing to myself when I took this.
My laughing point very low.

 At Pan Pacific for our Christmas staycation.
WOOOOOTS.
THIS WAS SO FUN LETS DO IT AGAIN I LOVE U GIRLS.


 Dinner at Senmi Sushi (Emporium Shokuhin)
SO BIG.
SO SHIOK.
For 3 people.
We ordered the just salmon one cos i think Cass only eats salmon?

And also the mixed one.
Shiok also. I love sword fish sashimi.
Fainted.




 The chawanmushi also shiok.

 We ordered some rolls too.
YUMMEHHH.
ME LOVE JAP. ME LOVE KOREAN. ME LOVE MEXICAN.
BASICALLY ME LOVE FOOD.
HUG HUG

 OH YEAH SNACKS AND DRANKSSSS.

 WOOHOO. Drawing lots for present time!!

 Why got celebrity in our room.

 Haha Joy opening Cass' present.

 HAHAHHAHAAH Cass is damn bo liao.

 Look like death portrait LOL.
She acting lmao.

 Pris got Joy's!

 Veron got Langston's CK socks.
Not in picture would be Cass getting Veron's cool lights, me getting Nat's bunny night lights (so me omg cos I scared of the dark LOL) and Nat getting my waterproof camera.

 Then we played pass the parcel AHHAHAHA. It goes with music so if the music stops, the person holding onto the parcel has to unwrap the parcel and do the dare HAHA DAMN FUN.
Joy wrote all the dares. We didn't know she was such a psychotic fella until that day lol.

 U can only see unglam shots of celebrity Cass at Yellowshoess.
HAHAHHA.

 HAHAHA She got drawn.. at one point of time we became too noisy and the staff came knocking on our door. Then someone got an idea that the one who makes the most noise would have to be drawn with lipstick or eyeliner on the face LMAO.

 LOL I got the parcel and the dare was to announce on my social media that I got engaged... LOL..



 Missing this bonding session (T_T)



 HAHHAA our dare was to switch our outfit.


 HAHHAHA PENIS FACE.

 They all kena lmaoooo.



 AHHHAH Cass was forced to change her ig user name.

 LMAO THEN SOMEONE TOOK HER REAL IG ACCOUNT AND SHE PANICKED.
And made fun of her hahahhahah so personal.
It was her sisters who were playing a prank on her lmao.
She only found out the next morning hahahha.



 Buay tahan lolllll.

 HAHAHHAHHHA THEY HAD TO SCOTCHTAPE THEIR HANDS TOGETHER.


 Hhahahahhah she really looks psychotic.

 HAHAHHA SHE IS DAMN GROSS.
SHE MADE ONE OF THE DARES TO PUT STUFF IN THE PIT OF THE BACK KNEE (Omg what is it called ah?!) AND MAKE THE VICTIM EAT FROM IT.
It was guacamole omg lol.

 Well the good thing is that that is Veron's favourite foood..
The bad thing is.. it's probably super salty and sour because sweat.. AHHAHAHA.

 HAHAHHA PSYCHO.

 HAHAHHAAH I couldn't stop laughing while editing.




 We split up into two groups and played some game which I can't remember now. 
My team won the entire time because my friends are so sly HAHAHAHHAHA. Langston's team lost. 

 AHAHHA I think this was one of the act.. LOL.

The best pic to end my post lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment