Friday, July 22, 2016

25 Dec 2015 (CHRISTMAS DAY, E-Sarn Thai Cuisine)


 Excuse me I buy u christmas presents why u still so sad.

 Is it i force u to accept presents.

 HEHEHEH he was actually very excited. He knew they were all food for him but it's because I kept wanting him to pose with it and didn't open them to give him any, he became really dull lol.

 HEHEHE RUDOLF LADY BUGGY.

 Like that also can fall asleep.

 DINO.

 Lmao he too fat.

 CORGI BUTT.

On our way to E-SARN Thai cuisine at Keppel bay.
So pretty~

 Add me on snapchat @valentinachua if u bored hehe.

 Thai food on christmas day with my family.
 I love family dinners :3.

 Hehe cutie Jojo and Yoyo.



 My pretty sis and momma.

 Tom yum soup

 Pork neck?

 Papaya salad

 fried wings

 kailan and prawnies with tang hoon
Shiok. EVERYTHING WAS SHIOK.


 Scramble egg with kailan. This was so simple and good.

 Oh yeahhhh coconut ice cream to end off the meal :3

 I SO SAD. I CAN'T FIT INTO THIS PAIR OF SHORTS NOW COS I SO FATTY.

 :)

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment