Monday, February 24, 2014

13th Feb. Celebrated my birthday one day in advanced :)


 We were so hungry that we had Mos right before dinner. haha.




 After that, went to collect his blazer.
Was a good place for an #ootd hehe.

 My baby treated me to dinner at Lawry's.
Hehehe I've always wanted to go there.

 The famous original spinning bowl salad.
I love the salad! Not for Merv tho. 
He thought it was very normal.

 Stupid H&M digital billboard really ruined all the photos of me.
Anyway, I really dislike the valentine's decor.
It really cheapened the restaurant by a lot.

 Hehe my cutie pie.

 I loved their mushroom soup too!
Merv disliked it haha.

 We both had their English cut.
ZOMG we were full to the brim.
I couldn't even finish.
There were three slices.
I only ate 2 and half. lel.
I REGRET THE NEXT DAY IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IT'S REALLY GOOD.

I didn't quite like their Yorkshire pudding tho, but I was probably too full that's why.
Merv liked it.


Overall, I had enjoyed my night with my lover :3
We also watched That awkward moment at Cine leisure after dinner.
Hehhehehe love movies :3

 Cutie kitty.


Hehehe luvyaaa :3

No comments:

Post a Comment