Monday, May 19, 2014

12 April - Riley's 1st Birthday


 LOL girls, u should download beautyplus apps.
It makes you feel better about yourself.


 Haha was getting gifts for both Melissa and Riley and I saw this.
DOESN'T THAT DOOD LOOK LIKE Gordon Ramsay?!

 So prettyyyy.
The celebration was at Verre Winebar!



With my darling MeLLie.P :3

 She hired Bobby! Woots.
Best photographer.
I want my wedding pictures to be taken by him!
and we've known each other since I was in Sec school hahaha.



I didn't take any pictures WITH THE BIRTHDAY BOY :(
He was grumpy cos he just woke up so I had to steal this hahah.
Stole 3 Pictures from Bobby.
Please go check him out!


 Fried fish noodles somewhere in Tiong Bahru haha THANKS ALLIE IF YOU'RE EVER READING THIS.
IT'S SUPER GOOD UNTIL I WANT TO LUP THE SOUP ALL OVER THE BODY.

 Nert nice.

When Merv and I were doing work at some cafe ahha.

My cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment