Saturday, June 07, 2014

April 15th - 17th


 Boss orders a whole table full of snacks every month..
LOL.
HE WANTS US FAT.

 Lunch obamaself at Big Bites cos only I like indian food.
Anyway the ventilation is so bad...
Even tho I like this place a lot, I'm not coming back.
The moment you step in, you'll smell like the whole kitchen.
Not even kidding you.

 Mah manager got us more snacks.
SHE WANTS TO MAKE US FAT TOO.

 Pretty Katieeeee :3

 Hehe saw my little cousin Tristan.
He still doesn't really like me that much I think HAHA.
I'm not good with kids.

 No wonder he didn't want to entertain me that day..
I looked like a puffer fish.

 From him to me.
That's our song.

 Papa and baby Fries.



  R u high on fries.




 Dinner with mah lovers.
BARI UMA RAMEN.
My faveeee...
But I thought the broth was a little too thick that day.
Or probably because I have been going there too often so I felt sick too soon.
STILL FINISHED IT THO. HAHA.

 Yummm.
Gyoza kinda smells like fart tho.

 :3 Using pat's cam.





Hehe cutie Langsty.

 IKEA NEXT.
He's forever like that....





 IKEA ICE CREAM CAN SUCK MAH BALLZ.
Not nice.
Just like chilled whipped cream.


 Haha Jewel. Btw she dyed her hair black.

 At Anchorpoint's HK cafe.

 HAHA Langston helping me highlight my cheekbones LOL.

 On me way to werk.

 If you haven't tried Yakun's steam kaya and butter bread, YOU SHOULD.
GO. NOW.
MOMMY CHUA SAYS SO.

My Manager, Jona bought us iced tarts from Flor Patisserie
 (*_*)
And my new make up pouch from Franc Franc.
I LOVE THAT PLACE.
Just buy me gifts from there and I'll be happy haha.
I love their kitchenware!

No comments:

Post a Comment