Sunday, July 06, 2014

17th May, Part 1. (Josh's surprise party)


Aiya cannot tell but I tied a fishbone for Rebecca hahaha.
Her hair is too silky tho.... So I couldn't really tie it properly.

 My sister and Rebecca's flea for @riviereaccessories at SCAPE.

Cass plans for Josh's surprise party hahaha.
She bought the cupcakes!
AND THAT'S VERON.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE GOT NO PICTURES OF HER. I THOUGHT I DID.


 Cass bought them! So yummy too!
And Veron was the one who arranged it lol her instragram feed damn pro.



 LOLLLLL.

 Cass don't dance.
Josh is embarrassed.
HAHAHA kidding. It was a candid.

 His momma.

 The cutie couple.

 HAZEL.
Lol she got shaved.
Poor girl... Cos her hair was gg cray.

 We were at Acid bar I think?


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO IN LAW.
Okay these photos are damn late...


 Pris and Joy!


LOL Her shoes came off so we went to 711 to get elephant glue.





 LOL THEY MADE HIM SING.
He was super high alr and he sang.... hahahha he damn on.



No comments:

Post a Comment