Tuesday, August 26, 2014

11th July, Suki-ya > Sauce


Morning greetings.

She wanted to follow me to work lol so cutieee.

Staff lunch with le boss and big boss.
I think we were at Central's No signboard restaurant.



Our direct boss now is in white with the funny hand.

Kate..
I BETRAY U IS IT.
IS IT I EAT UR PRAWN.
WHY U GIVE ME THAT FACE.
Lol.

Han kit was helping Jona deflate the exercise ball LOL.

He's no longer working with us cos he was starting school.
(T___T) Kinda miss his nonsense.

Hehe the day Cass came down to the office for a second interview.
She now works for my company :3
And that necklace is her birthday present from me.
She looks so edgy in it :D

Dinner with the Lasalle bunch at Plaza Singapura's Suki-ya buffet.
Shiokkk.

Nat and Joy.

Veron forever hiding her face….

I LOVEEEEE their soft serve ice cream.

Pris and Shadis.

At Sauce!






Lollllll Veron behind the beers.


So when Josh came and Veron left,
I was the only lightbulb there (T___T)





Night time still wear shades.
Must be superstars.

So when I thought, "Okkkk I don't have to be a lightbulb anymore now that I'm home"
Then I came back to find Sweetcheek's new friend.
I named him Sweet pea.
They acted like lovers, chasing each other in the bushes.
So again, I was a big lightbulb.
Lol give me a break.
BUT LOOK AT HIM.
SO HANDSOME.

I see him around sometimes with her.
Haven't been seeing him lately though… :(
He's so cute.
The first time I saw him, he was very shy.
So I hand fed him some dry cat pellets and he warmed up with me.
Cutie. Cheeky like Sweetcheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment