Wednesday, August 20, 2014

July 10th > Black hair Salon


 Rose gold :3

 While waiting for my boxes of bean curd egg tarts to chill well in the fridge,
the uncle gave me one of their pineapple tarts to try.
He did that the first time too! I guess they do that to all customers.
So sweet of him.
IT IS very delicious of course.
Not because it was free, but they really have standards.

I studied in Lasalle so that's how I know of this bakery!
Very near.
Just for $8 dollars u get 8 soya tarts!
SO WORTH IT LEH.
But u must eat it within 2 days if not it will not be as good.
Buy it for your mothers! 
Most women love this cos unlike many egg tarts, this isn't too heavy for the stomach!

 Hair treatment that day.
THANK YOU BLACK HAIR SALON.
If you don't know, they are currently HAVING A PROMOTION FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST ONLY.

Receive a one time 20% discount for ALL SERVICES just by quoting my name!
MY NAME VALENTINA HOR DONT GO THERE AND SAY YELLOWSHOESS.

Address: The Bencoolen, 189 Bencoolen Street, #01-28 Singapore 189646

Call 6242 3945 / 6835 9976 to make an appointment!

The treatment is called TRISYS which requires a few steps for healthier hair!
It basically STRENGTHENS your weak hair.
Good for those who love colouring your hair!

 Heheheh Cat and my salon dad, Raymond doing my hair and Jimmy Neutron at the back.
Hahaha.


 The beancurd tarts for mah black hair salon family.
Thanks for everything, really!
Just a small appreciation for taking time for me and my hair.
(T_T) Thank u thank u thank u.

 Lol.

Met Claire for the first time. 
She is also one of Black Hair Salon's girls!
Very sweet. :)
BUT SHE NEVER SEND ME HER PICTURE OF HER AFTER HAIR.
:( 

 LUCKY PLAZA AYAM PENYET WITH MY KOREAN LOVER.

 She so pretty still keep covering her face.
(-___-)

 I LOVE AYAM PENYET SO MUCH (Y___Y)

 Went shopping with Bell at Robinsons after.
Didn't know there were nice korean brands there too!

 Our usual hangout after dinner.
Costa coffee :)

 My pretty Bell. :3

 Love youuuuuu :3




 My silky hair :D

 Hello cutie Sweetcheeks. :3

 but she is very naughty. :(
She likes playing rough.
I've gotten a few scratches from her already 
(T___T)

 Lol.

Fries trying onto my skorts.
hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment