Monday, August 18, 2014

July 4th. Poteato cafe / Sauce


 LOL.


That day was damn hot....
Not helping that I was wearing a wooly cardi.
Refused to remove it because no way is anyone gonna see my naked arms.
I wanted so much to roll my armpits everywhere fml.

THE NERD REFUSED TO UNBUCKLE THAT SHIT THING INFRONT OF HIS BACK PACK.
So embarrasing.
Jiejie don't bring u out next time.

Walk past only haha.

 POTEATO CAFE. I actually made a reservation there.
The conversation went like this..

ME: Hi, would like to make a reservation at 7 for 3 pax.

STAFF: Sure! What's your name?

ME: Tina!

STAFF: Ok, PINAI, just to confirm.. reservation for 7 this evening for 3!

LOL.
PINAI.
How does TINA sound like PINAI.
Both of us laughed after he found out how ridiculous this convo was.

 Had my fav peach lychee tea!

 :D my cutie didi.




I think this was truffle fries.
Alamak. Too long ago. Can't rmb.

Both Langston and I had their terriyaki salmon with mash potato.
I like this but Langston said it's very mediocre.
i just thought this is how it should taste like and it wasn't bad so I decided to like it.
Hahhaa.
Except that I don't like the fish flakes on top.
The whole presentation was fugly which makes it so cute.
It was so hard to take a decent shot.
I had to finish up all the fish flakes first (which I am not a fan of, but I didn't want to waste)


 Yumss.
The asparagus were abit bitter for my liking.
Gave it to Langston and Jiheon.

 Jiheon had their louisiana pork ribs which I thought was pretty worth the money.
It's not bad.


Im a messy gurllllll.
I realize I've been apologizing way too often to sales staff when I hand out my money.
Hhahaha. 

 At books actually to see the cat actually but not really the books actually.
Lel.
There was a really strange looking kitten that looked a bit like an alien.
i hope no one who works there reads this.
I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND YOUR CAT.
IT JUST OFFENDED ITSELF BY LOOKING LIKE THAT.
Wah Tina bastard.
Hahaha kidding.
I love all cats.


 I WAS STUFFED and yet they could still have dessert.
I wanted to vomit in their faces.



 I hate metallic tableware..
They reflect too much light.


Who drinks cappuccino at night.
What a weirdo.

Left and Join my strangers bunch.
Was in queue for Sauce.

 Wynna.

 Yao and Emily.

 Douchebags.



 Ohhhh cutie Fahmi.
I still don't know how to spell his name.

 The Chua siblings settling things out.

 Theirs.

 I'm sorry Lennie, but are you a camel?

 With my Yao zi.

 Brandon and his pet.

 Hi CARAAAAA. :*
End of the night.
It was super hot.
Had to put a chilled bottle of beer directly under my armpit.
AHAA WHY U JUDGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment