Wednesday, August 20, 2014

July 5th. Johor Bahru with mah fwens


 Morning, Maxie.

 Max wants some attention.
He kept pawing at my hand to wake me up lol.
IT'S CUTE BUT IT ALSO HURTS.

My oldest aunt made me yam and pumpkin kueh.
It's so damn good. There's xo, scallop and dried shrimp in this.
She also roasted cashew nuts and fried shallots as condiments.
SO so so good.

 WOOTS. Ready for Jb with mah fwenies.




 Thanks Pat for driving us there :)



Pat brought us to have Bah kut teh.

 My elephant coin pouch from Taiwan hehe.


Yumsss this was so so good.
Want to try the one Veron and Hozzie always have too!!!

 LOL.
We had to walk through this place where a zumba event was held.
LANGSTON STARTED DANCING TO HIMSELF WHEN HE HEARD MUSIC HAHAHA.
LOOK. He walked forward and started jiggling.


 Can't stop dancing.
HAHAHAHHAHA he is damn cute.


 My shuai ge.



 Went to visit the hipster area.
I have no idea where is the exact location.
You might want to google it.
Stopped by Chaiwalla & co honest tea for some drinks.
It's pretty cool cos it's container concept!!


 Bumped into Jiahao.
The last time we went out, I was around 16.
LOL. Those were good times.
He looks so different now!


 EH HELLO. WAKE UP.
Lol actually she blinked.

 I ordered the coffee actually but I liked Langston's one more and he liked mine so we exchanged.
This was some rose drink I think?
He googled what other's were having and chanced upon this.


 OMG I don't even know the name of this restaurant.
They serve crepe cakes!!
Was really excited cos I've NEVER had them before.
It's was pretty cool hehehehe.

 Yummm.
Langston's artistic shot.



 Pat left for massage and dropped both of us off at KWS mall.


 HAHA told him to act like a monkey.
Here's an orang utan.


 TRIED THEIR PENANG LAKSA.
SO SO SOSOSOOSOSOSSO GOOD.
If I wasn't full from the bah kut teh we had previously,
I wouldn't have shared it with him ahha.
I miss it already :(

Shiokk.
There are sardines in it too.
So good.

 Waiting for me while I do my nails.


 After waiting for Pat for like an hour + LOL, had tze char for dinner.

 Could do without the crabs actually.


 Hi Sweetcheeks. :3

 Brought her up to feed her.
I'm so in love with her.

Just look at that face.
And sometimes when I come home and see her downstairs, she would meow at me.
She's so lovable.
Almost everyone in the neighbourhood loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment