Tuesday, August 12, 2014

June 26th - 28th


 Shin kushiya treat for mah mama.
I LOVE Shin Kushiya!!! Always coming here.
The one at Vivo City.
Flame salmon sashimi maki.
I think that's what it's called haha.


 I wanted to order their truffle pasta with uni cos the first time I had it, I seriously fell in love, but they ran out of uni that day....
Had their mentaiko pasta instead.
The last time I had this it was better.....
Now it's like a plate of fried noodles with no mentaiko flavour in it.
Quite sad.. It's actually not that bad but once you've had the one from FIVE AND DIME, you have already set the standard...
I MISS FIVE AND DIME SO MUCH.
I celebrated my 22nd birthday there lol.

Read here: http://www.issential.co/all-would-envy-x-five-dime/
It's Lovelle's blog!
She did a great introduction on Five & Dime.
I love her blog the min I read the first post.
It's only just starting out, but i know there's potential.
Also another blog I really really love,

http://www.skinisanorgan.com
By Minji and Jasper.
The couple you will grow to love so much.
They do really weird, but interesting stuff tog lol.
When I say weird, I REALLY MEAN WEIRD.
Who takes a family photo with a pineapple?! LEL.

I don't actually read blogs anymore..
but when I do, they are the few good ones!

 Teriyaki salmon. Yummm this was good and mommy loves fish!

 My fav warabi mochi!!!
Green tea flavored. 
Love this so much!
I always order this... It's super good when the mochi is really warm.
It chills really fast so sometimes I get upset when they serve it to us when it's close to room temperature.

 The dish that scolded me right in my face. LOL.

 Oooo my cutie Sweetcheeks.


 Look. Tricks.

 HEHEHE playful.

 Love you.


 More tricks.

 UPPING HER GAME.

 Lol Fries is damn kpo.
She kept popping her head out of my wardrobe while i was playing with Truffle.

 I didn't give her my attention so she came to me and went under my leg LOL.

 LOL.



 And then giving my attention to Max the next day.


 And back to Fries the next day.

 THANK U CASSANDRA HENG TWOGUNKITTEN FOR THE SNACKS FROM KOREA!

 Lol.



Share Abit.

No comments:

Post a Comment