Tuesday, August 12, 2014

JUNE 28TH (Group 1)


 At ion's Muji with Jiheon while waiting for Langston.

 Lol My turn. It became a dress for me.
STRIPES MAKES US LOOK FAT.

 My fav bakery at Shaw House... Sun Moulin.
Best flat bread and mochi bread!!
I rmb when I got pissed off with M and he bought me bread from there the next day and passed it to my boss at my prev work place :3

 Feeding them.

 GROW GROW GROW.


 At Hokkaido Ramen Santouka





Had this.. I forgot the name of it but it was mediocre to me.
It's not bad, but it was nothing special.
I still like BARI UMA RAMEN BEST.

Chilled out at Poteato.
We found this place and loved it!


HAHAHHAHHA i don't know why I gave that face....

  Had their iced peach lychee.
Easily my fav drink!


 Had their sweet potato fries and hand sliced potato chips.
Loved it especially the potato chips!
It was sliced slightly thicker so it's abit soft in the center. Yummmyyy.


 WHY YOU JUDGE AH PAT. WHY.

 Closing time soon.

Had their WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKE.
Sorry, had to shout cos all of us agreed that it was great.

 At Changi for fun.



 At Pat's for fun.


 With Doudou.
He doesn't like us......


Part two with another naughty bunch tmw.
Tired already.....




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your dress its really really cute. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete