Sunday, September 07, 2014

23rd, 24th, July 25th, Red dot brewery / Asia Grand Restaurant


My slimmer days...
Omg.... :(

Hello wittle Fries.
She think she's puny.


Lol. "guys show me your double chins"

My cousin HAHAHAHA.

Hhaha Pat.

My princess is too atas for this. It's not suppose to be sexy haha.
AND NO ONE ELSE DID FOR ME.
Boring friends.

We have a winner.
Hhahah cutie Grace.

HHAHAHA. Btw she's not fat at all.
She's so cuteeee :3

WHY U NEVER LISTEN TO AH XIAN JIEJIE.

Wooots.
Celebration for hitting that month's target at work.


Free food, free drinks..
What's not to love?


But I was on a diet so I didn't really eat.

But I had two glasses of beer tho lol.


My salmon steak.




Dinner at Asia Grand Restaurant for Jona and Weelit's birthday.


Katieee.

Evon and Sheryl.
Lol what's with the pose.
Anyway, Evon is Asia Grand's daughter hor don't play play.

I love this appetizer so much!

peking duck.

Yummm so long since I've had this.
So good!

Lotus root and pork ribs soup.
Everything was goooood.

Yummy wasabi prawns.

Omg this was so good.
I forgot what's it called.
Sweet and sticky pork ribs?



Weelit and his family.

Their poses are always so weird... lol.

Yu Hsiang talking so much hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment