Sunday, September 07, 2014

July 20th, Kko Kko Nara Korean Restaurant


Dinner for Sweetcheeks.

And here comes Sweetpea :3

Watching SweetPea. Then they went to the open carpark and played.

Naughty boy.

Called him over to get off the car and came down for some pats on his head.
Then they both followed me to the usual spot haha.


Look at how handsome Sweetpea is :3

Waiting outside Kko kko nara. Jonas playing with a lizard who didn't seem to budge.

I like thisss.

The best army stew still I've ever had.
We took the veggie one cos we didn't wanna wait long and I don't really like chicken....
So good.

Potato pancake!! :D

It was too goooood.

Momma.

Lol naughty jojo.

WHAT HAPPENED.
Told u not to drink so much Yoyo.
Kids these days...

I thought they were good for their cheekin.
Liessss.
The best army stew perhaps!

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment