Monday, September 01, 2014

July 19th - Strangers' Reunion


 Brunch treat from Le first wifey  :3
Truffle cream pasta with italian pork sausage, edamame and grated parmesan.

 Farhmee.

 ASKED THEM TO HELP ME TAKE PIC.
THEY SELFIE INSTEAD.

 Yao :3

 Hhaha she is damn cute. 
She's so weird and adorable at the same time.

 :3
I look like shit but she's so cutie.




 Jk and his foodbowl.

 :3



 Jk I think your feet smelly.


 Han Ping was at Strangers' too.
Took me quite awhile to realise..
This photo was for my sister!!


 Wynna mei mei. She's crazy.
You put Yao and her together and I'd laugh and frown at the same time..
They are too weird.

 Beer after work.
I no longer work there anymore btw.

 A monkey stole mah phone.


 Look at her! She's so pretty!!


If only I can keep her..
Too many people love her in my area.
Lol.
Because of her, I made some friends.
From as young as 9 to like old uncle.
And even an angmoh guy haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment