Monday, September 15, 2014

Aug 11th-15th.


She got bad behavior. I think i should not hang out with her.

Keke but she is so cute.

Outfit of the day with the Bad Behavior.

Hullo Duggie.

Meow meow she just woke up.

Dinner with Cass and Veron after work.

Is it we not friends anymore.

Ok  u love me.

My kimchi noodley for dinner.

BAHAHA This was for Merv.

Aiseh. Supper with the family at Chicken up.
I don't like their chicken......

But the soya one is not bad.
I STILL LOVE FOUR FINGERS.

Woooo fries.



Lol my partner, EWAN.
HAHAHAH
He sibei uncle.
He's my sister's age but his uncle behavior is quite unbelieberber.
Where got people wear socks with loafers?!
And his sock tan is sibei jialat hahaha. 
It's like above his ankles.

And sometimes he will remove his shoes and walk away without realizing his shoes are now 6m away from his seat. (-___-)
One time I caught him fiddling with the trash from the office dustbin while talking. 
I think he didn't realize also. HAHAHAH.

Other than being a weirdo, he is really the best person I can work with.
Positive attitude and never gets angry with me even when I make countless of mistakes.
Thank you!!

Beer time and Hello my ladyhawke cass :)

Went to Strangers' Reunion mainly to find Xueyao but...
No pictures of yao (-_-)

Here's my cutie Farhmi :3



Hahaha gotta cover my pimple.
Hello my Wynna mei mei.

:)

Mah sister having dinner there.
I forgot to take pictures of her food.
Oh well...


HAHA she watching the moon.
She climbed there by herself.

The first time I saw her CLIMB ALL THE WAY UP.
CAN U SEE HER BUTT UP THERE.
Scared the shit out of me.
Had to climb up to get her down.

HELLO U ARE NOT A CAT.
U GOT NO 9 LIVES.

Oh u so cute. Mommy loves u.

No comments:

Post a Comment