Monday, September 22, 2014

Aug 16th. Happy birthday BRANDON BEAR :)


Brandon's birthday.
Did u watch the kiddy show Bear in the big blue house when u were young?
LOL Brandon's house is also very big and I think he resembles the bear.

Maha. New kid on the block at Stranger's.

Lynn.  Got to know her that day.
She's so pretty and friendly and she has an american accent.
Bahha HAWTTTT.


LOL It's not everyday your gf spills mee siam on your pants.
I think this was the highlight of the night HAHAHA.
SORRY VENETIA AND CLEMENT.


HAHHA See how he has to borrow Brandon's clothes.

Decorations by Becs I think?
The couple look alike.
It's quite scary.
The bear clan or sth.
hahhaha.
I can't wait for their cubs.

The Stranger's bunch.
I quit already but I never quit them so I'm still part of them okayyyy.

Zouk next. Woots.

Jk's bed time and a very happy Baller Kun.

Yao's shoulder looks disturbingly like a leg, I find it really funny hahahahah. #angleprobz #rabaksiol

Cos I HAD A PIMPLE ON MY FOREHEAD.
So must cover a bit.

Why u make fun of me.
Very FARNI is it, Fahmi.

ERRR

ERRR I think it is Lennie's bed time also.

2 plus 5 equals to 7.
Teaching math at Zouk.


HAHAHAH. 
Wait ah.

LOL. 
Wtf.
I can't decide which face to laugh at first.

Hez and and Jared.
Lol Hezron's face was damn red that night.
It was like 100deg or sth.

Other than Yao, everything about this picture is not straight..

Oooo cutiessss.

Lulz.
And Tiff ALWAYS look like she is high 24/7 in my photos.

HAHAHHAAHA i love this photo.

Bahhaha Dax

Marcus didi.

My Wynna meimei and the two douchebags sitting behind us.

Sorry but i like my hair here.

Cutie Venetia :3

Very high.
Feeling very emotional.
Must hug and kiss Sweetcheeks.
I know she is a stray la but it doesn't stop me from hugging her or placing a kiss on her nose.
I would NEVER do that to strays, but ever since I met her, things changed.
You know it's love...
:O
And also because I was still quite high.


No comments:

Post a Comment