Monday, September 29, 2014

Aug 17th & 18th / Date with Jiheon and BAE :)


Ohhh u cutie Sweetcheeks. :)

AT WAFFLE SLAYERRRR.
It's by Strangers' Reunion. Just next door.
This is shiok dao laosai.

Candied apple and almond crumble buttermilk waffles with salted caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream.
CAN I HEAR A "EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH"
*Pretends to be dancing in a club*
BAHAHAHA

My date for the evening.

Brought him to have my favourite mookata at havelock.
SIAM SQUARE MOOKATA.
CAN I HEAR ANOTHER EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH.

The chilli also shiok dao laosai.





Walked around Tiongbahru with him.

Got this from John little.
If you ever see this mascara,
GET IT because it is freaking good.
Gafixx mascara.

Ohhh my cutie babies.
Fries and Max.






LOL.

Oooooo :3

My bb :3


HAHAHHA I HEARD U LIKE ABS.

HAHAHA DO U LIKE MY BAE IN HAIR.

HAHAHA AH BENG VERSION.

HAHAH FRANK SINATRA INSPIRED

It's not easy to find good char siew rice.
Sigh.

Sakae sushi with bb.
I DISLIKE SAKAE SUSHI.


His.
portion so small.


Got our order wrong haha.

Mine. Grilled terriyaki chicken bibimbap.
HAHA eating korean at a jap place.

No comments:

Post a Comment