Saturday, September 13, 2014

Aug 7th-8th (Date with sis, Date with Jiheon, Zouk+Allure)


 Dinner date with my pretty sister at Harbourfront's The Orange Lantern Vietnamese food.



Food was alright. Nothing commendable, but I liked their service :)

 It was good make-up day :)



HEHE CUTIE HAMSTERS.

 Dinner date with Jiheon at Liang Seah Street's Xian de Lai...
Love it. I love their Ma la.



 What an awkward photo haha.

 Wahhh shiok braised pork.

New bucket cat from Timberland WAHLAO SO CHEAP.
I shocked...
hahah.

 Drinks at five with my baby brother.


 He grow big alr. Treated me to one round.
Hhahaha.

 I wurve u Jiheon :3

This girl was singing that day.
I fell in love.
I didn't even know she was THIS hot cos she was singing high above.
I first heard her voice. Blown away x1.
Saw her coming down. Blown away x5
Rebecca Burch is a name to remember.
I asked for her Youtube.
I am such a man. ;)


Zouk after with Merv, his momma and her friend.

Saw Grace outside the toilet ahhahaha.
She's so beautiful. :)
I really like her since the first time I got to know her in school.

Bumped into Poh. I dunno why we looked so sad...
AHAHAHA

 Hahaha Merv's mommy doesn't even look like his mom.

 :) With my honeybee.

 :)

 Bumped into the siao char bor, Gonghua.
HAHA.
She said this,
"Why your eyes so big."

 So I said, "ok everybody close eyes here."

 Pretty girl. She's also crazy. ahahhah.

 Hehehe Sammmm. :)

 Xinhui and Sam.

 Went to Allure(I think) to find Belda.
Here are her two friends who were very friendly to me. :3

 Merv and Belda. The besties :)

 Hehe :)





 Is it you love me?
HAHAHAHAHHA i don't know what happened in this pic and I'm not sure who took it but it's funny.

 With Gongcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment