Thursday, October 02, 2014

Aug 24th // Anthesis cafe, Haidilao hotpot


Brunch with the fav bunch.

At Anthesis.
I quite like this place :)
This was mine.
hahha Looks like a small portion, but I felt quite full after this.

TWUFFEL FWIES. :3

Pat's big breakfast cos she's a pig.

Langston's.
Abit small ah...

Helloooooo :3

Pat's gifts for us! Everytime they go overseas they will bring back some cool snacks for us :3
So thankful.


Hhahah cos my face pui pui.


Haidilao with mama and sis.
I love their service.
This was provided outside at the waiting area.

And ziplocks for our phones.
So thoughtful!

LOL my mom.

Making orders.

I think we had chicken and mala.
It was yummy.

AND THE CHILLI AND CONDIMENTS.
WTF DAMN COOL.
To be honest, ALL the steamboat places, no matter how I mix and match, they would still taste the same.
Hai di lao have like minced beef and so many different kinds of chilli.
IT WAS SO GOOD.


Wah shiok.
I'm a huge fan of spicy stuff.

Meat.

Can i have a wedgie and fish and mushroom.


Ooo lala.


Wah piang. The hand made/dance noodles IS DAMN SHIOK.
The texture.
Yum..
But I can't help feeling it has swiped through loads of dirt. Eeks.

Oh hello, my baby Fries :3



No comments:

Post a Comment