Friday, October 03, 2014

Aug 27th -29th. (Cassladyhawke and date with my main man. LOL)


Ever since she joined our company, she has taken quite a bit of place in my heart.
I love her. :) 
7 years of friendship and counting.
She was my FIRST friend in Lasalle.

I still remember this girl randomly walked up to me during orientation..

"Hey.. you know Cass xxx right?"

"Hi, yes. You are?"

"My name is Cass."

HAHAHAHHAHA
Always random, always asking the MOST Obvious qns like

*I'm eating*

"Eh what you doing.. you eating ah"

LOL. 

 We were working at The Co's lobby cos we love the basement.
Our office is no longer there though.
Moved to Comm centre for the time being while we wait for our new office to be renovated :/




 Hamster socks from Sheryl See cos she knows I love hamsters lol.

 Song Fa bah kut teh with Cass during lunch time.
SHIOKK.
We both love pig's intestines.

ANYWAY, She's quite of a small eater so I always end up finishing up her left overs (T__T)
My journey of being a fat pig starts whenever I'm with her.


 It was international dogs' day, they said.

 Everytime I see Cass' face I will be hungry....
We shared this.
Lol.


HELLO FRIES.
If you like it then you shoulda put a earring on it.

 Because it was going to be date night with my man.
So I took time to dress up.
I usually don't dress up for work..

 Treated my fav boy to Sixth Avenue's meat buffet at Brazil Churrasco because he has been losing weight from army!
It was really good, but I'm not really an all meat person so I got full pretty quickly.
THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN CARNIVORE.
Carnivore is way too salty.

 A bit lame but THIS WOULD BE MY FAV DISH.
BAHAHHA which is the appetizer.
Cheese bread.
I refilled this like 4 times.
Maybe that's why I got full so quickly.
LAME.


 The salad bar was a HUGE station.
Eating that alone could keep u full.




 I wish the pineapples were more charred...


 I love you :)

 Super friendly kitty outside cold storage.


 LOL.


 Walked around Holland Village and saw this HUGE KITTY.

The size isn't as apparent as it is in real life.
This kitteh was HUGE.
I caught sight of it first.
It was so dark so I couldn't tell if it was a dog or statue.
Then it moved and I got a shock.

 IT WAS A GENTLE GIANT.
Not sure who owns it.
No collar.. BUT TOO PRETTY AND RARE TO BE A STRAY.
It looked so prestigious like a mini lion.



 Just look at the head.
It's huge.
Like one coconut.
I don't know why it's not as obvious in photos.

 HEHE it kept wanting us to pat its head.
We miss it already..


No comments:

Post a Comment