Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 11th // MY BB'S POP HEHE :3


LOL We had to walk up the stairs and they were beneath us.
THE WHOLE LOAD OF THEM could kill.
So stinky and poor thing (T_T)
Imagine no ventilation and they had to breathe in each other's perspiration.
Passing out parade.
Really is walk past them sure pass out, man.
Lol.

Wootsss. Early morning for Bb's POP.

With Mommy Jess :)

Lol I told her to download the Camera 360 app.
YOU ALL SHOULD DOWNLOAD TOO.
Set the mode to MAGIC SKIN Then set it to DEEP.

They all look like naked ninja turtles so cute hahaha.


First time buying a bouquet of flowers for a guy.
My guyyy. Heheheh my cutie.
I think it's the wrong move though cos nobody received flowers….
I should have bought him flowers for his graduation instead lol.

Checking him out with a binoculars ahhaha I spotted him.
So cute!

With Ridge :3

Hhahah so gay.


With Gary!

Lol.

Heeeee :3


Lol someone performed cheerleading.
Pretty cool though.

Izzyizdi!

Havelock food market for Curry rice!

Raw fish yummy.

Not so good laksa.

Lol taken using Merv's phone. It gave me damn good skin.
Thanks.


Heheheheh he looks like a ninja turtle.


Love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment